Κυριακή 3 Μαρτίου 2013

Sunday Night Mixtape X




You talk about day
I'm talking 'bout night time
When the monsters call out
The names of men

Bob Dylan knows
and I bet Alan Freed did
There are things in night
That better not to behold

You dance
With your lizard leather boots on
And pull the strings
That change the faces of men

You diamond browed hag
You're a gutter-gaunt gangster
John Lennon knows your name
And I've seen his

*

Δύο χρόνια και 1,135 downloads μετά
τα Sunday Night Mixtapes φτάνουν αισίως τα δέκα.

Βρίσκεις το "επετειακό" δέκατο μέρος της σειράς
στο παρακάτω link


(επίσης και ένα alternative link για όσους
έχουν θέμα broken link με τον browser)

και τα υπόλοιπα mixtapes εδώ.

Καλή ακρόαση.


0 Σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

contact

m.fertaki@gmail.com // theskyetc@gmail.com
Από το Blogger.

search

 

Copyright © 2011 Penguins and Butterflies. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by TheSkyEtc based on time2talk-dzignine